Friday, March 17, 2017

Zutter Bind It All and Some News

Good evening my friends in Blog Land...   I have some changes coming into play at the end of the month.  I will no longer be a Close To My Heart Consultant.  This is mainly due to time restraints.

It was a wonderful 2 years with the company, but sometimes one has to move on.  That's not so say I will never return to the company.  It is just that right now, the time is not right.  I need to work on growing my social media following and my Etsy Store.

The other thing is that I am selling my Zutter Bind It All with the tote bag for it.  I had acquired a Cinch and had to decide which I wanted to keep and which I wanted to pass on to someone else.  Below are some pictures.  I am asking $45 for everything and $12 shipping.  If you are interested, you can email me.  The little bag for it does have a small spot on it.  It is in one of the pics.

Thanks and will catch ya later-----





No comments: