Wednesday, January 6, 2016

VIDEO: Jan 2014 Close To My Heart Stamp of The Month Valentines Day Gatefold Card

Hello everyone....

I finally got to record my video and edit it.  I used the Close To My Heart January 2014 Stamp of the Month Beloved Bouquet.  I love this set and just had to create with it.  This set will only be available until Jan 31.  It is a D size stamp set for $17.95 or if you spend $50 or more you can get it for only $5/

I made this Valentine's Day Card using this awesome yummy stamp set.

This is the outside of the card

Here is the inside
I will be entering this card into a few challenges:
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew 2W - #103 Anything Goes (week 3)
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes (Week 1)
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes

Here are the dimensions of the cuts on this card. 


Card Base  8 1/2 x 5 1/2  Black Card Stock -  Scored on both long sides at 2 1/8
Base Panels  5 1/4 x 1 7/8  in White Daisy
Top Panel Layers  5 1/8 x 1 3/4  using Sangria Paper Pack
Black Circle cut on Cricut Explorer  2 1/2
White Circle for the Rose also cut on the Cricut Explorer  2 1/4
Black Rectangle for sentiment...  2 1/2 x 1 1/8
White Rectangle for sentiment... 2 1/2 x 1 1/8
Inside Panel   4 x 5 1/4

Inks used:  Cranberry and Fern




No comments: