Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My Latest Promotion Pumpkin Party Game

Good afternoon....   I am doing a promotion from now until the end of the month.  All that you have to do is book a Facebook or in home party (South Western Pennsylvania Only) by October 31st and you get to pick a pumpkin. 

You don't have to hold your party in October.  You can hold it in November if you wish.  But you have to be on my calendar by October 31st.  At the end of your party, you will get your normal hostess rewards plus what ever the prize is for your pumpkin.

Your prize will be revealed at your party.  This adds to the anticipation  LOL  I know I am bad  LOL.  Sorry to make you wait.  Think of it like Christmas or your birthday.  You don't know what you are getting until that day.

Below you will see the image.  If you want to book, send me a message or leave a comment and I will get back to you to book.  Make sure you add me as a Facebook friend.

No comments: