Saturday, September 12, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: Crafty Card Kit of the Month.... AWESOMENESS from Paper This and That

Good morning blog land!!!!!!!!!!!  I am soooooooooooo  excited.  I have this incredible announcement.  I am launching my Crafty Card Kit of the Month.  Details Below:


Pricing:  $10 / month  Paypal button is at the bottom of the page.  ohhhh  FREE SHIPPING
What you get:  will make 3 cards
  • Card Bases and Envelopes
  • Any embellishments
  • Full instructions
  • Video Tutorial
  • Everything pre-cut and pre-stamped

Very little work for you.  Easy Peasy to put together.

Orders must be in by the 16th of each month and kits will ship out the first week of the following month.

I have 2 subscription plans... 

  1. 6 month plan ...  buy 6 months and get the 7th month free (only available with the pre paid 6 month subscription
  2. Choose Your months...  you can buy just a single month when you want.


Here is a bonus!!!!!!   Buy the 6 month plan by September 16 at midnight and receive a free A size Close To My Heart Stamp Set!!!!!  How cool is that????  You have to watch the video to see the stamp  hehehehe...  sneaky I know.

Order yours Now



Subscription Options

No comments: