Friday, February 6, 2015

Valentines Day Card For Challenges

It has been a long time since I entered any challenges.  But I am entering this card ( which is featured in the video in my previous post)  in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

How I made this card can be found in my previous post.  I recorded me putting the card together.  So for those of you who have seen my card already, sorry for the re-post.






This was created using my Cricut Explore and Design Space.  Melody Lane designed the card and shared it with her patreons.  I just changed it up a little by using an image from Teddy Bear Parade and I flattened it in DS and print then cut.  She did the same thing but had Abbie from Sesame Street.  I don't have that cartridge and is not part of the Cricut subscription because it is a licensed cartridge.  So, I replaced it with an image that was part of my subscription.  I also added an extra heart.

No comments: