Saturday, September 20, 2014

Second Christmas Card and Free SVG

I was playing round with MTC and created this card.  This is the second card for 2014.  There is a die that I wanted to recreate in MTC.  It is the tattered lace deer snow globe die.  I took a card and cut a hole in the front and backed it with dark blue.  I cut the deer snow globe on my cricut.  I am still using a slightly older version of MTC only so that I can continue to use it with my Cricut Expression.

I have always shied away from cutting very detailed cuts because every time I tried, my paper always ripped.  I think I finally got it figured out.  I set my pressure on medium and cut slow and I also did a multi cut of 2x. It worked like a charm.

You can download the svg here.
Below are pictures of my card I made with the cut and the actual die cut itself.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Thank you for this lovely design and THANK YOU for making the downloadable SVG file such a simple process!
Sandie