Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Taking a Poll on Digital Papers

Good morning everyone.
What have I been up to?  Well, thanks to Shery K Designs, she has given me inspiration to design some digital papers.  I have done a few in the past using Adobe Photoshop and they came out ok.  But, I gave up the idea because the competition was so fierce and felt I didn't have the skills.  But I am back to it again.  I have been learning alot.  What I want to know is what size you prefer.  I want to sell some digital paper packs and give some papers away for free here on my blog.  On Etsy, I see sizes ranging from the traditional 12 x 12 to 6 x 6.  Personally, I think the 6 x 6 is too small...  but in the side bar is a poll that I will leave open for 2 weeks to see what most would like to see.

Thank you for taking the time to vote.


No comments: