Thursday, January 5, 2012

Winter Wonderland Christmas Card

Good morning and Happy New Year everyone.  Hope everyone had a happy and save new year.  I am showcasing a card I made.  I just finished it up this morning.  In fact, I have to apologize for the pic.  I was running late and had to take the pic with my phone because I didn't have time to take it with my camera and email it to myself ...  almost didn't make it to work on time.  I logged in at work with 2 minutes to spare.. whewww. 

I am entering this into a few challenges...


I cut the iceskates from an SVG file that I made ( I will upload that probably tomorrow).  The skates are similar to the ones on the Winterwoodland Cricut Cart.  I used brand new Martha Stewart Glitter Glue I just received (covers the use something new for one of the challenges). I used the glitter glue for the bows on the skates and the blades. It was a pack of like 24 colors.. love love love it.  It doesn't clog like my stickles does.

 For another challenge I used a few things from my stash.  The background paper is old paper scrap from a DCWV paper stack that is about 2 yrs old.  The square mat and the scallop circle was cut from scraps also.

Entering this card in the following challenges:  (will be updating this as I enter the challenges.)

Gingerloft 30 - Christmas and Winter
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Ribbon and Sparkle
If The Shoe Fits Scrap It - Use Your Stash
Pile It On 2012 - Anything Goes
Lets Craft and Create - Anything Goes
Secret Crafter Saturday - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Exploring Cricut - Winterwoodland






23 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Beautiful card, love the glitter and ribbon, adds nice touch!!!
Paula

Unknown said...

What a cool looking card, love the colour. Thanks for joining in our challenges over at Let's Craft and Create.

Mandy said...

Great card Jenn, thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Jeri said...

Very nice. I love the sparkle of the glitter glue. I'll have to try that MS brand. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

Carole Beath said...

Love that glitter glue on the blades. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
Carole

Curko said...

Very cute card! TFS and joining in this weeks challenge :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh this brings me back a few years love to ice skate when I was a kid,
Fab card, Thanks for joining in with us at Pile it On Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)
Happy New Year

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, this is so so pretty! Love the sparkle and the frosty blues and the pop of red with the laces is fab. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

Anna-Karin said...

Awesome card! Love the ice skates. Great take on the Card Patterns sketch!

Diane said...

Love your cute card and thanks so much for entering our challenge this week at Exploring Cricut.

Annette said...

So pretty! Love the icy blues and the glitter. Thanks for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut:)

Saints Rule! said...

Love the blues on this! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Exploring Cricut! Blessings...

Lori

Sharon said...

Wonderful card!!! Love the bg paper. The iceskates with the glitter is great. Love that added ribbon/bow. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

Dawnll said...

I just love those ice skates...such a wonderful design. Isn't it funny how we always have to work on our crafts even when we know we should be getting ready for work.
So glad you took the time to enter
at
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Leah said...

Great card. Lots of dimension. Thanks for joining the challenge at Exploring Cricut.

Crafty hugs,
Leah

Diana said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut

Lisa R. said...

Love this! TFS

Jenn Zeeb said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at “Pile It On” for the Anything Goes Challenge.

Jenn Zeeb
(PIO DT)

Heather May Holbrook said...

Such a pretty winter card- love the paper and the sparkle on the skate blades! Thanks for joining us at Cooking with Cricut this week!
Hugs,
Heather P

Susan Edwards said...

Brrrr, your frosty blues make me shiver!! Lovely winter time card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 - I hope you find time to participate in all of our 2012 challenges!

shelly said...

great card, i love the blues :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2

jennyplace2 said...

Such a pretty card, love the glitter on the skates. Thanks for joining the challenge at Cooking with Cricut! Happy New Years to you and your family.

buglvr2010 said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!