Saturday, January 14, 2012

Coffee Sleeve Mini Album Swap

Good morning blog country...  I just uploaded a new video to YouTube.  It is an old one from this past fall but just now got around to uploading it.  I had to edit it and I didn't like the software that came with my camcorder and for some reason I couldn't load it into my professional editing software.  But, I just got a new scanner for my birthday Thursday from my boyfriend and there was software that let me convert the video into a format that I could edit in my software.  I have another video that I will do in the next couple days.

Anyhow, this video is of a swap on Mini Album Scraps Ning Group.  This is the mini I received from my partner.  It was a coffee sleeve swap and the theme was steam punk. Thanks for watching!



1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

There awesome, like all the embelishments, nice video you can see everything really clear, its different with no sound, but good!!
Paula