Sunday, August 14, 2011

Antique Scrapbook

Good morning fellow bloggers... hope you are having a great weekend.

Yes, 100 yrs ago they did scrap.. not sure what they called it back then but I managed to get my hands on a 100+ yr old scrapbook. My cousin passed a year ago. He was living in my Grandmother's house who passed 6 yrs ago. Anyhow, my mother and my aunt was going through boxes in the house. They came across this scrapbook that my grandmother had. It is believed that oine of her aunts or cousins or something like that put it together. There are articles from the 1880's and 90's.. plus turn of the century articles. It is quite thick. It was made from an old hotel register from the 1800's.. The artwori is breathless as well.

I did a video on the book and it is below.



Hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

chillin with Quillin said...

really interesting, its nice to have a part of history, thanks for sharing!!!!
Paula