Saturday, February 5, 2011

Video Tutorial Episode 2 - Unmounting Rubber Stamps

Good morning.  As promised, I did another video.  I had to go  back to my digi camera because editing videos shot with my camcorder is difficult.  I can not do what I want with it and limited to the software that came with the thing.  I dislike it very much.  I will use it for personal home videos but will be seeking out another solution for myblog.

I borrowed a tabletop tripod from my step son's telescope kit and it worked great.  This is my very first video tutorial so it may be rough.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great job. Very informative

pennykitz said...

You did a fantastic job!! It was clear and the sound was great. I enjoyed this. pennykitz@charter.net
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

Sande said...

Fantastic job. Might I make one suggestion...use a solid color cloth on your table so as not to distract from what your are actually doing. The cloth is lovely but the you tend to want to look back and forth at what your doing and the lovely pattern on the table...just my humble opinion though.

Otherwise great first video.

Unknown said...

Just saw your you tube. Great I did all of my wooden block stamps. Works so much better and saves so much space. i put mine in CD cases and wrote descriptions on the spine of the CD. Easy to find what you are looking for!!