Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day Card Challenge Winner

Good morning everyone.  This has been a long couple weeks.  I have been pretty sick with a nasty flu, but the worst is over.  I was finally able to return to work on Thursday.  I still do not have my voice back completely and a bit congested still.  However, I feel much better.  So, now maybe I can tend to some blog stuff.  The first order of business is the challenge I posted for Valentines Day.  I do have a winner.... 

(drum roll please...........)

The winner is Robyn.  Everyone did a fantastic job.  My judges loved looking at the entries....  So Robyn, I need you to contact me with your mini or seasonal cartridge of choice and your mailing address..

Congrads!!!!!   Below you will find a pic of her entry and a link to her blog

Robyn's Fetish Blog


Later today or tomorrow I will announce my design team.

3 comments:

Soraya said...

Congratulations to Robyn!
Hope you are feeling much better now.

bcriminger said...

Beautiful!

Robyn said...

Hi, I don't know how to contact you. I won, I won!! sorry I have been absent and didn't see i won. my email address is robynann@ididitcreations.com