Saturday, January 22, 2011

Video #1 ... Scrap Room Woes

Hello everyone...  

I just got done producing my first real video.  It is far from perfect.  I admit, I have a lot to learn about doing videos.  I don't have a camcorder so I had to use my digi camera in video mode.  However, I did aquire
Camtasia editing software which you can do normal videos or screen capture type videos like you see some of the Make The Cut and Sure Cuts Alot videos done. 

This video is about an upcoming project.  I am sharing a space with a ferrett and kids.  The kids do not have enough room for their toys and I don't have enough room for my crafting.  My space is going to be moved into what is now a storage room.  It has tons of potential even if it is a small room.  But it is big enough for me and bigger than I have now.  Just be warned...  I am airing my messes.

Leave a comment with a url to a post or pic of your crafting area.  I am seeking out more ideas.

No comments: