Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Morning In Blog Land

Good morning fellow and fellowette bloggers..  This is just a simple chit chat post.  Some good and some not so good..

First I got my first letter from my oldest son, Aaron yesterday.  He left 2 weeks ago Sunday for Parris Island, Marine Corp boot camp.  I am so proud of him. He is doing fine  (of course I am sure some of the letter was staged).  He just had a birthday on Sunday as well.  He loves letters...  if anyone wants to send him a birthday card, email me and I will send you his address.  He turned 23.

The not so good stuff...   please keep me in your prayers.  I have been having a lot of back problems for years.  It came to a head this weekend.  I almost could not walk.  The doctor says I have Sciatica...  pain shoots from my lower back into my right hip and down my leg.  Then it sits in my lower part of my calf and throbs.  It takes ice packs and 3 Alieve to even get a little releif.  I have to sit all day at work which doesn't help.  I had to leave early yesterday because I couldn't take it.

Ohhh  Happy Birthday to Robyn over at My Pink Stamper who turned 38 yesterday!!!!

No comments: