Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday Card For My Son

Good afternoon...  I am feeling a little better.  My doctor ordered me not to go to work today so I stayed home and made my son a birthday card.  His birthday was last week end but just got his address this week.  He is in basic training at Parris Island in the Marine Corp.

This card is being entered into the weekly sketch challenge at Card Patterns Challenge Blog

The Sketch


















Here is my entry.





















The Recipe:
  • Cardstock from JoAnn's
  • Pattern Paper Created By Me (Marine Corp Logo) in PhotoShop CS
  • Camo Ribbon from JoAnn's
  • Stamp Sets From Annie's Attic Stamp Club
  • Color Box Chocolate Ink
  • Clear Embossing Powder for Sentiment
  • White and Brown Color Pencils
  • Fisker's Border Punch
  • Round Punches
  • ATG Gun  (Yah..  got to use it again.)
I tried not to get too crazy with it considering the enviroment he is in now.

2 comments:

anja curvers said...

What a nice card for your son he sure will like this one. Thanks very much for joining us at cardpatterns.

~amy~ said...

perfect card for your boy! Hope that you are feeling better! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!