Friday, March 26, 2010

New Card for Challenge

Good day everyone.  I am back with a new card I made today for a challenge I decided to participate in over on Card Maker Magazine's Forum.  The challenge is a weekly sketch challenge.  Below you will find the sketch and my card. 

I printed a digi stamp and colored with water color markers, inked the edges with a moss green and a tad of yellow.  I used a cotton ball and a 2 tone blue ink pad and kind of dabbed it around to make it resemble a sky.  I used a piercing tool and mousepad to paper pierce the bee's flight path.  The flower embellishment was created on my Cricut machine and I cut 3 sizes, stacked them and put them together with a bright yellow brad.  Very simple design but I think it is cute.

The pictures are below. First being the sketch and then my card.


No comments: