Friday, December 11, 2009

Been A While - Some Updates

The first update is my weekly or bi-weekly challenge....   I am not sure where I am going with it. I understand that many people are busy this time of year, including me. My lack of posts recently says it all. I am suspending the challenges until after the holidays are over.  Keep an eye out for when I start them back up.

Next one is a card that I created today. A client of my boyfriend's passed away a few days ago. He asked me today to make a sympathy card for him to send...  below is what I have come up with



Embossed with a Cuttlebug folder...  I also wrapped it in a navy blue ribbon, embellishing the ribbon with silver metal dots. I also used a Stampin Up stamp and matted it.  I found the color combination on another blog and really liked it.  So, I decided to do my version.

Thanks For Looking

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer this is a very pretty card!!! I'm sure your BF was very happy with this to give!!!