Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Scrapbox Challenge for Week of 9-25-09

Wanda of Wanda's Crafts is running a Sunday Scrapbox Challenge.  Basically, you use your scraps and create something from them.  Here is mine.  I am not totally satisfied with the results because my stamping skills has a lot to be desired.  I need to start reading stamping tutorials.  I had left over supplies from Cards Magazine Card Kit of the Month and put this card together.  I used some punch out flowers, flower stamps, left over paper, silk like flower with a tag and brad.  The tag reads "treasured friend".



2 comments:

Tami Putvin said...

Jennifer,

I love your scrapbox Sunday project. It turned out beautiful... Thank you so much for sharing.

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

TOPS #839 said...

Oh I just love your box you created using your scraps!!! You did a WONDERFUL job!! Thank you for participating in the challenge. I am really enjoying watching what everyone creates!!!